W3 Forum v2.4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetroidGary
BANNED for breaking rules
MetroidGary

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Empty
PostSubject: Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus   Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:30 am

Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Thmusic-1Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus ThthsteriooHey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Thmusic-1
Don't think I did't forget about the battle. VerusAnimus, hope your Wi-Fi is doing fine. Hope your not chickening out*ahem*
Well anyways, proto, you know what to do when your ready tomorrow. Ring the Phone.
Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Thmusic-1Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus ThthsteriooHey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Thmusic-1
Back to top Go down
http://NOOB.COM!!!!!!
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Verusanimus
VerusAnimus

Male
Number of posts : 3230
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus   Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:24 am

I didn't forget about the fight. i have a few things to say:

1. since you didn't battle right away, you will be punished. here is what you must do:
let 3 other people join. I don't care who (gocatman's new account? a cousin? a friend? other?) they all better have differen't unique emails, ip addresses, and unique posts (which means they must post at least 5-10 times each - no spam). you better not make alt accounts. alt accounts don't count. Edited: I added one more. Out of 5 people, you got 1. The member named Brownie.

2.tommorow (saturday), i'm leaving at noon to travel to a football game. our school is in the state championship again Very Happy . i won't be back until sunday.

3. a true player doesn't chicken out. only a lier does *ahem* spaghettios/sasuke/yondamei/pein/metroidgary/w3gary/yellowicecream/and all those other names you use.

4. if wifi breaks down, restart whole match.

5. no battle tommorow (read number 2). battle on another day (read number 7)

6. no hacking. you and your cousin/friend better not hack. i know you have a history of hacking. no glitching. no d/cing.

7. the battle will begin only after requirements in number 1 is met.

8. be a good sport.

9. stop being a dishonest player.

10. follow instructions 1-10. not trying to be too mean so good luck on completing those tasks.

Last edited by on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JVerusSAnimusA
MetroidGary
MetroidGary

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus   Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:25 pm

[size=9]Rule #2 = I refuse.[size]
Back to top Go down
ProtoWarrior
۩Ж₪†۩
۩Ж₪†۩
ProtoWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus   Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:36 pm

MetroidGary wrote:

[size=9]Rule #2 = I refuse.[size]

Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Chicken thats you

ooooooooo your so close!!

you said i was going down but i guess you did!!!
Back to top Go down
MetroidGary
MetroidGary

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus   Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:05 pm

Ooh. Nice triple Post. BTW, I never went down. U don't want to battle. And IF u don't, you don't. I'm ready. I want to battle now.
Back to top Go down
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
VerusAnimus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus   Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:01 pm

MetroidGary wrote:
Ooh. Nice triple Post. BTW, I never went down. U don't want to battle. And IF u don't, you don't. I'm ready. I want to battle now.
looks like you don't want to fight. why? because you didn't complete the task i gave you. why did i give you that task? read number 1.

:bounce:
Back to top Go down
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
VerusAnimus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus   Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:09 pm

i edited my first post. my reason is in that other thread about Metroid gary chickening out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus   Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey ProtoWarrior and VerusAnimus
Page 1 of 1