W3 Forum v2.4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed

Go down 
+3
The_best63
ProtoWarrior
VerusAnimus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Verusanimus
VerusAnimus

Male
Number of posts : 3230
Registration date : 2007-08-10

W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:17 pm

I am entering this tournament. My team isn't ready but it will be soon. I do not hack and do not disconnect. If the router somehow disconnects me, I will have a rematch and fight again until the winner is chosen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JVerusSAnimusA
ProtoWarrior
۩Ж₪†۩
۩Ж₪†۩
ProtoWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:12 am

im in

oh yeah i edited thepost ir said "they must decide single or battle"
Back to top Go down
The_best63
Goomba
Goomba

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:59 pm

NO HACKERS??????? Darn
Back to top Go down
ProtoWarrior
۩Ж₪†۩
۩Ж₪†۩
ProtoWarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:03 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
goombadude3
Missingno
Missingno
goombadude3

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:32 am

im in itachi pm when it starts
Back to top Go down
wobo
Inuyasha
Inuyasha
wobo

Female
Number of posts : 2625

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:19 pm

hopefully i can do this! it sounds cool. I don't have all 100's yet, but it can be a lv 100 battle like that raises ur things to 100 right? if not, then i wont have 100's by then, but if so, tehn i could do it! and also i promise not to hack and try not to d/c (it will only happen if something is wrong with the modem or sumtin)

also are people gonna be able to use other legendaries like rayquaza and groudon and mewtwo and stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/arcticglass
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
VerusAnimus

Male

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:08 pm

[wobo] wrote:
hopefully i can do this! it sounds cool. I don't have all 100's yet, but it can be a lv 100 battle like that raises ur things to 100 right? if not, then i wont have 100's by then, but if so, tehn i could do it! and also i promise not to hack and try not to d/c (it will only happen if something is wrong with the modem or sumtin)

also are people gonna be able to use other legendaries like rayquaza and groudon and mewtwo and stuff?

yes, itsi the wifi battle that raises pokemon too level 100 and you can use any legends other then the ones you can't use Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fearmy
Goron
Goron
Fearmy

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:44 pm

of course i'm in
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/thew3
wobo
Inuyasha
Inuyasha
wobo

Female

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:18 am

dang im gonna get pwned by mewtwos and rayquazas haha

W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Glitch
Back to top Go down
kamikaen
Goomba
Goomba
kamikaen

Male

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:54 am

I'm looking forward to this tourney. Smile Please sign me up. There's also a tourney on the NSider forums for any who want to whet their appetite befour this forum's tournament, so just search "Bidoof Cup" if you're interested. I'd also like JSA/Lucario/Vermanubis/Itachi (WOW, you have lotsa names) to look at these suggestions for the tourney. Remember, they're just suggestions, but I'd appreciate it if you'd consider them.

Revise the "banned" list. "Standard" battles almost everywhere else have banned these Pokemon: Mewtwo, Mew, Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys (all forms), Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai and Arceus (all forms). It's just because they're too powerful, and would dominate if left in the normal team, robbing us of all variety. This means that I'm suggesting that you add Mewtwo, Wobbuffet, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Manaphy to your "banned" list, while removing Jirachi and Celebi. Jirachi and Celebi aren't powerful enough to be banned, that's the general opinion.

You should also add some more rules. The sleep clause says that you can't put two of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep, of course, this doesn't count Rest. It's to prevent Pokes like Gengar and Breloom (who pwn by putting the opponent to sleep) from running rampant. If you don't put in the sleep clause, I'll think it's okay to use my Breloom team. >:] The Freeze clause says that no more than one opponent Pokemon can be frozen at one time. It's hard to enforce, though, so we'll just have to live with hax.

The OHKO clause means that no one should use moves like Fissure, Sheer Cold, and Gilliotine. They're luck-based moves, so they're always banned. The evasion clause means that no one can/should use Minimize/Double Team/etc.. They're also luck based moves, and we want this to be based on skill, right?

Also, could those who can do their battles on PBR? It just looks better. =P
Back to top Go down
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
VerusAnimus

Male

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:16 pm

thanks for the suggestions flame! Very Happy

i revised the banned list, added the sleep/freeze clause rules, and prohibited the OHKO moves. but for this tournament, evasion moves are still allowed.

look for the italicized text.

oh and its verusanimus Cool
Back to top Go down
wobo
Inuyasha
Inuyasha
wobo

Female

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:28 pm

what if you accidently freeze 2, like i know its not likely, but what if my ice beam freezes one and he switches, and it freezes again (really unlikely, but it could happen)
Back to top Go down
kamikaen
Goomba
Goomba
kamikaen

Male

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:34 am

On PBR, the Sleep/Freeze clauses can be enforced. So it's not a worry there, but on DS I'm pretty sure you guys'll just have to see how it goes...

Evasion? I can see what your team has in it, Itachi... =P
Back to top Go down
wobo
Inuyasha
Inuyasha
wobo

Female

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:27 pm

can u use a shaymin. not saying that i have one cuz i dont hack im just curious. also, i can give a anorith to whoever wins i know its kinda cheap but theres no poke-prize yet and the winner might not have one, and i got 2 fossils. well i think its anorith. its the little scorpian/rock one looks kinda like a blue crab with a bunch of legs. but i can give one to whoever wins.
Back to top Go down
kamikaen
Goomba
Goomba
kamikaen

Male

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 5:15 pm

If you're looking for a prize, I can offer a shiny Charmander. I hatched it in my Emerald, and don't really have need for it...
Back to top Go down
wobo
Inuyasha
Inuyasha
wobo

Female

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:23 pm

OMZORS SHIENY CHARMANDER im going to win!!!!!! (if u still want the anorith i gues i dont need it i can put it hiip)
Back to top Go down
Fearmy
Goron
Goron
Fearmy

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:41 pm

awesome prize, charm my fav pkmn
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/thew3
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
VerusAnimus

Male

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:36 am

cool! i'll make a thread about what prizes everyone can offer.
Back to top Go down
ProtoWarrior
۩Ж₪†۩
۩Ж₪†۩
ProtoWarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:47 pm

im going to do this to you al!! W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Thunderbolt456
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed   W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W3 Tournanment Entrants - closed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
W3 Forum v2.4 :: Video Games :: Nintendo :: Pocket Monsters-
Jump to: