W3 Forum v2.4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Sing A Song!

Go down 
+2
D2NKO
VerusAnimus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Verusanimus
VerusAnimus

Male
Number of posts : 3230
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:41 pm

It starts with...nothing! Because no one is posting but me, baby!
Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JVerusSAnimusA
wobo
Inuyasha
Inuyasha
wobo

Female
Number of posts : 2625

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:15 pm

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/arcticglass
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
VerusAnimus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:05 pm

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHH
Back to top Go down
wobo
Inuyasha
Inuyasha
wobo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:47 am

Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minipostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song! Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:05 amLet's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_quote_en Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_edit_en Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_delete_en Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Default9 Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_report Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_lock_report

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHHMGG LOOK AT THOSE OATS THEIR DELICIOUS
Back to top Go down
Voldy Crebs
Caterpie
Caterpie
Voldy Crebs

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:06 am

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHHMGG LOOK AT THOSE OATS THEIR DELICIOUS let me eat them with my dark arts while
Back to top Go down
wobo
Inuyasha
Inuyasha
wobo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:34 pm

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHHMGG LOOK AT THOSE OATS THEIR DELICIOUS let me eat them with my dark arts while licking a cold pole when it was cold
Back to top Go down
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
VerusAnimus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:31 am

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHHMGG LOOK AT THOSE OATS THEIR DELICIOUS let me eat them with my dark arts while licking a cold pole when it was cold on this bright, sunny, day
Back to top Go down
wobo
Inuyasha
Inuyasha
wobo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:36 pm

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHHMGG LOOK AT THOSE OATS THEIR DELICIOUS let me eat them with my dark arts while licking a cold pole when it was cold on this bright, sunny, day thats really cloudly bye
Back to top Go down
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
VerusAnimus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:46 pm

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHHMGG LOOK AT THOSE OATS THEIR DELICIOUS let me eat them with my dark arts while licking a cold pole when it was cold on this bright, sunny, day thats really cloudly bye bye titrator the nitrator of the hibernator with terminator said the escalator
Back to top Go down
wobo
Inuyasha
Inuyasha
wobo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:34 am

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHHMGG LOOK AT THOSE OATS THEIR DELICIOUS let me eat them with my dark arts while licking a cold pole when it was cold on this bright, sunny, day thats really cloudly bye bye titrator the nitrator of the hibernator with terminator said the escalator on the holiday in 19900
Back to top Go down
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
VerusAnimus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:11 am

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHHMGG LOOK AT THOSE OATS THEIR DELICIOUS let me eat them with my dark arts while licking a cold pole when it was cold on this bright, sunny, day thats really cloudly bye bye titrator the nitrator of the hibernator with terminator said the escalator on the holiday in 19900....as i watch time fly out the window....
Back to top Go down
wobo
Inuyasha
Inuyasha
wobo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:17 am

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHHMGG LOOK AT THOSE OATS THEIR DELICIOUS let me eat them with my dark arts while licking a cold pole when it was cold on this bright, sunny, day thats really cloudly bye bye titrator the nitrator of the hibernator with terminator said the escalator on the holiday in 19900....as i watch time fly out the window of my psp is like a spiritual thingbeing in touch with your pspis known aspsp-nesssay itpsp-nessP S P NESS SHOUT IT OUT LOUD EVERYONE P S P NESS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
VerusAnimus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:31 am

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHHMGG LOOK AT THOSE OATS THEIR DELICIOUS let me eat them with my dark arts while licking a cold pole when it was cold on this bright, sunny, day thats really cloudly bye bye titrator the nitrator of the hibernator with terminator said the escalator on the holiday in 19900....as i watch time fly out the window of my psp is like a spiritual thingbeing in touch with your pspis known aspsp-nesssay itpsp-nessP S P NESS SHOUT IT OUT LOUD EVERYONE P S P NESS!!!!!!!

I ain't got no PSP. I aint got no playstation goodness grace. It don't matter cause Nintendo is the best!
Back to top Go down
D2NKO
Alu-Bell
Alu-Bell
D2NKO

Male
Number of posts : 2116
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:50 am

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHHMGG LOOK AT THOSE OATS THEIR DELICIOUS let me eat them with my dark arts while licking a cold pole when it was cold on this bright, sunny, day thats really cloudly bye bye Granny's Wrinkles the nitrator of the hibernator with terminator said the escalator on the holiday in 19900....as i watch time fly out the window of my psp is like a spiritual thingbeing in touch with your pspis known aspsp-nesssay itpsp-nessP S P NESS SHOUT IT OUT LOUD EVERYONE P S P NESS!!!!!!!

I ain't got no PSP. I aint got no playstation goodness grace. It don't matter cause Nintendo is the best!But Todays Oppisite day! But Nintendo Is Alright. Sony is the best, but Microsoft gives me a fright D: Go gary~
Back to top Go down
http://d2nko.co.cc
Brownie
Alu-Bell
Alu-Bell
Brownie

Male
Number of posts : 2164
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:23 am

nice songs and all. but I can make a song all my self.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/allenaljan
jaja
Manaphy
Manaphy

Male
Number of posts : 2076
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:38 am

Cause I'm Slim Shady yes i'm the real Shady and I want to be the very best like no one ever crack corn but i don't care about the starving people in africa but secretly i do and i also ate hot glue while watching tv and Iron Chef was on he cooked up some hot glue made of tree sap singing fee fie fiddley-i-oh a deer, a female deer, bee: a dog, a female canine now pump it (LOUDER) let's get to it in the back of my dads old pick up truck while watching me crank that asian boy like seeing me up close they're like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're going to lose that girl who has same name as continent ha-ha-ha ha-ha CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR...of BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mixed with ketchup and H two OHHHMGG LOOK AT THOSE OATS THEIR DELICIOUS let me eat them with my dark arts while licking a cold pole when it was cold on this bright, sunny, day thats really cloudly bye bye Granny's Wrinkles the nitrator of the hibernator with terminator said the escalator on the holiday in 19900....as i watch time fly out the window of my psp is like a spiritual thingbeing in touch with your pspis known aspsp-nesssay itpsp-nessP S P NESS SHOUT IT OUT LOUD EVERYONE P S P NESS!!!!!!!

I ain't got no PSP. I aint got no playstation goodness grace. It don't matter cause Nintendo is the best!But Todays Oppisite day! But Nintendo Is Alright. Sony is the best, but Microsoft gives me a fright D: Go gary~ i like to sing like shaka boom laka shacka boom boom i aint got no pop i got psp so shout YEAH WOOT WOOT yeah so yeah WOOT WOOT yeah they fly in 5067
Back to top Go down
VerusAnimus
"Wair-oos Ani-moos"
VerusAnimus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:08 am

I ain't got no PSP. I aint got no playstation goodness grace. It don't matter cause Nintendo is the best!But Todays Oppisite day! But Nintendo Is Alright. Sony is the best, but Microsoft gives me a fright D: Go gary~ i like to sing like shaka boom laka shacka boom boom i aint got no pop i got psp so shout YEAH WOOT WOOT yeah so yeah WOOT WOOT yeah they fly in 5067 cause i believe
Back to top Go down
jaja
Manaphy
Manaphy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:21 am

I ain't got no PSP. I aint got no playstation goodness grace. It don't matter cause Nintendo is the best!But Todays Oppisite day! But Nintendo Is Alright. Sony is the best, but Microsoft gives me a fright D: Go gary~ i like to sing like shaka boom laka shacka boom boom i aint got no pop i got psp so shout YEAH WOOT WOOT yeah so yeah WOOT WOOT yeah they fly in 5067 cause i believe
i believe i can fly i believe i can touch da skies i believe i can get chicken nuggets oh yeah!
Back to top Go down
jaja
Manaphy
Manaphy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:56 am

its been over a week so um im posting

i believe i can fly i believe i can touch da skies i believe i can get chicken nuggets oh yeah!
so yeah it ends no one post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Sing A Song!   Let's Sing A Song! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Sing A Song!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2